The MHWTC has many opportunities to swim at the Riverwinds Aquatic Center, located in West Deptford, NJ. We will be offering four, 6 week sessions in the Winter and Spring of 2016. We will also be offering swim lessons and swim efficiency on select days and times.
$50 for Six Weeks of structured swim (time spent in the water)
$80 for Six Weeks of lessons/swim efficiency.
- Session 1: January 4- February 15
- Session 2- February 22- May 28
- Session 3- April 4- May 16
- Session 4- May 23- July 4
- Monday- 10 am and 8 pm
- Tuesday 10 am, 7 pm (lessons only) & 8 pm
- Wednesday 10 am (lessons only) & 8 pm
- Thursday: 10 am only
- Saturday: 7 am only
ETA Coach Swim Clinics and Swim Lessons are back!
MHWTC members receive 10% discount on all ETA Services
Swim Clinics NJ – http://www.etacoach.com/swim_clinics.php
Saturdays 8-9 am or Thursday 7-8 pm
$149.99 for 3 week clinic. Each session lasts 60 minutes and will include both drill instruction and swim training. There will be drill work so swim fins are required for all participants Each session is limited to 15 participants.
All swim clinics are USAT Sanctioned. All participants must be USAT member or pay $12.00 per session for swim clinic insurance. Please note that this is in addition to the swim clinic cost. Having a USAT membership allows you not only to participate in the swim clinic, but will also cover all of your race day insurance fees for a year; this way you wil not have to pay $12.00 for every race and USAT sanctioned clinic you attend. Memberships start at $39.00. Go to usatriathalon.org and sign up today.
Head Coach Jason Kilderry is a USA Level 1 triathlon and track and field certified coach as well as a National Strength and Conditioning Association strength and conditioning specialist. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Health and Exercise Science from Rowan University and is currently pursuing two master’s degrees in movement science and kinesiology.
GPAC Masters Swimming
GPAC Masters Swimming is a team providing coached practices for swimmers of all levels. From the beginner to the experienced swimmer, there is a place for you on our team. We provide an inviting atmosphere that brings motivation to each training session. Simply knowing that your teammates will be at the pool may help you get out of bed when the alarm clock goes off. Challenging and focused workouts will improve your technique as well as your fitness. Achieving individual goals through the support and structure of the team is our goal.
Mission: To have a team of athletes who push each other to reach and exceed their individual expectations.
When: 5:30 – 7:00AM MWF
Where: GCIT- http://tinyurl.com/GCITPool
Price: $55 monthly for 2 sessions/week or $80 for 3 sessions/week
- Joe’s Swim Program runs from 2/10/2016 through 4/15/2015 on Wednesdays and Fridays from 6-7 am
- There are different fees depending on whether one is a member or West Deptford resident, but the class is open to any of Mullica Hill Tri Club members.
- To sign up, call Crisein Veit at Riverwinds (856) 251-0990 x104; fax: (856) 251-0790 or email email@example.com
- To contact Joe directly you can call (609) 458-0582 or email JosephPegues128@comcast.net
GCIT Gloucester County Institute of Technology (lap swimming)
- Membership: 3 Months / 1 Year
- Adult: $65 / $225
- Couples: $95 / $300
- Family: $130 / $430
- Senior (60 or up): $45 /$155
- College Students (summer): $30/month
GCIT Pool Hours
- M/W/F: 6:30- 8 am
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30 am
- M-F: 4-9 PM
- M-F: 7-10 PM (November 15- April 1st)
- Sat: 7-12 noon (except during swim events-please call)
Rowan Community Membership (Lap Swims/Community membership will give you access to the gym and pool)
- Any 3 months: $105
- Pool is open: M-F 6-9:30 am, Saturday 8-3 PM, Sunday 9- 4 PM
The Swim Doctor/Kevin Banks
(Lessons & Swim Efficiency)
- Specializes in stroke mechanics and breathing techniques to become more comfortable and efficient in the water as well as achieving Swim Shape which transcends into the bike and run. Core conditioning, strength and endurance are all part of the training.
- The focus is on working on small measurable goals to achieve what was thought impossible and coping with the psychological challenges of the swim.
- From fearful beginning to elite level competitor, everyone will improve!
- Cost: $25.00 per hour with a minimum of 2 people-otherwise $50 per hour. Groups are welcome!
- Typically swims at Riverwinds, LA Fitness and GCC by appointment.
- Contact Info: 856-628-6013
(Monthly Payment / Joiners Fee)
- Youth (children up to 18 years) $20/$40
- Military/College (proof of full time status req.) $27/$40
- Senior Adult(62+ years) $28/$40
- Adult(19 to 61 years of age) $36/$60
- Single Parent Family (1 parent & children 18 yrs. & under) $43/$70
- Household(2 adults & all children living @ same residence) $51/$70
- Membership & Joiner Fees are non-transferable & non-refundable