Riverwinds Swimming will start the week of Monday January 5th and end the week of Monday, March 2. it is $50 for 8 weeks of structured swimming. You can pay on-line through Active.com (link will be sent after you sign up) by Monday, December15.
ETA Coach Swim Clinics and Swim Lessons are back!
MHWTC members receive 10% discount on all ETA Services
Head Coach Jason Kilderry is a USA Level 1 triathlon and track and field certified coach as well as a National Strength and Conditioning Association strength and conditioning specialist. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Health and Exercise Science from Rowan University and is currently pursuing two master’s degrees in movement science and kinesiology.
GPAC Masters Swimming is a team providing coached practices for swimmers of all levels. From the beginner to the experienced swimmer, there is a place for you on our team. We provide an inviting atmosphere that brings motivation to each training session. Simply knowing that your teammates will be at the pool may help you get out of bed when the alarm clock goes off. Challenging and focused workouts will improve your technique as well as your fitness. Achieving individual goals through the support and structure of the team is our goal.
Mission: To have a team of athletes who push each other to reach and exceed their individual expectations.
When: 5:45 – 7:15AM MWF
Where: GCIT- http://tinyurl.com/GCITPool
Price: $50 monthly for 2 sessions/week or $75 for 3 sessions/week
Coach: Head coach Greg Reznich has over 10 years of swim coaching experience and over 6 years of coaching triathletes. As a collegiate swimmer and elite triathlete he has experienced many different coaching styles. He has formed his own coaching philosophy that relies on a combination of those experiences, his endless pursuit of knowledge and new ideas. Greg is a Level I USA Swimming Coach, Level II USA Triathlon Coach, holds a Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, and is pursuing a Masters Degree in the Psychology of Human Movement.
Joe Pegues’ Masters Swim Program
- Joe’s Swim Program runs from January 16th- April 26th
- $150 for full session
- Wednesday & Friday mornings 6-7a
- To sign up please email Joe at JosephPegues128@comcast.net
GCIT Gloucester County Institute of Technology (lap swimming)
- Membership: 3 Months / 1 Year
- Adult: $65 / $225
- Couples: $95 / $300
- Family: $130 / $430
- Senior (60 or up): $45 /$155
GCIT Pool Hours
- M/W/F: 6:30- 8 am
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30 am
- M-F: 4-9 PM
- M-F: 7-10 PM (November 15- April 1st)
- Sat: 7-12 noon (except during swim events-please call)
Rowan Community Membership (Lap Swims/Community membership will give you access to the gym and pool)
- Any 3 months: $105
- Pool is open:
- M-F 6-9 am, 12-2 pm and 5-9 pm
- Saturday: 8-3 PM
- Sunday: 9- 4 PM
The Swim Doctor/Kevin Banks (Lessons & Swim Efficiency)
- Specializes in stroke mechanics and breathing techniques to become more comfortable and efficient in the water as well as achieving Swim Shape which transcends into the bike and run.
- The focus is on working on small measurable goals to achieve what was thought impossible and coping with the psychological challenges of the swim
- Cost: $25.00 per hour with a minimum of 2 people-otherwise $50 per hour
- Typically swims at Rowan where you also have to pay an $8 guest fee.
- Contact Info: 856-628-6013
- Youth (children up to 18 years) $17/$40
- Military/College (proof of full time status req.) $24/$40
- Senior Adult(62+ years) $25/$40
- Adult(19 to 61 years of age) $33/$60
- Single Parent Family (1 parent & children 18 yrs. & under) $40/$60
- Household(2 adults & all children living @ same residence) $48/$60
- Membership & Joiner Fees are non-transferrable & non-refundable
YMCA Woodbury (LESSONS)
- BeginnerWednesday 6:00-6:45pm
- BeginnerWednesday 6:30-7:15pm
- Intermediate/Advanced: please call
- Full Member: $50.00 for lessons ( 8 weeks)
- Basic Member: $86.00 for lessons ( 8 weeks)