The most important benefit of membership is the women you will meet and the shared camaraderie. We ended 2017 with more than 600 members, most completed a sprint triathlon this past summer, and there is plenty of positive energy on our roads! Other benefits include:
- Invitation to all club workouts including: open water swims, pool swims, various bike rides for all levels and different distances, track runs, trail runs and much more!
- Free MHWTC pink club shirt
- Opportunity to buy MHWTC custom apparel including bike jerseys and tri-suits
- Invitation to all club only events including: Newbie 101, Bike Safety Workshop, Running Workshops, Mock Triathlons, Fabulous Friday Night 5K and swimming at Lake Gilman.
- Invitation to club social events including our happy hours and end of the season bash
- Invitation to ride the MHWTC Broad Street Bus for the Broad Street Run
- Access to USAT Level 1 trainers and swim coaches
- Fitness/bike store discounts
- Mentoring and support from fellow members
- Improved of overall fitness level through cross training
- Calling yourself a triathlete