We encourage your family and friends to come out and cheer you on. We have designated cheer sections throughout the route.
Parking Lot A (inside Lake Gilman): Volunteers & Special Needs
- Lake Gilman : 1401 Ferrell Road, Monroeville NJ
Parking Lot B For Triathletes
- Hampton Hills Development off of Ellis Mill Road ˜ ½ mile from Lake Gilman. Put in Millstone Way, Monroeville, NJ in GPS
- The intersection of Elk Road/Ferrell Road. You can park at Ferrell Fire Station, the Ferrell United Methodist Church, the parking lot across from the church or along the perimeter of the open field at the intersection ~ 1 mile from the start!
Parking “Lane” C for spectators
- Intersection of Clems Run and Ellis Mill Parking permitted along the side of the road between Clems Run and Richwood Road. ¼ mile to the finish.
Parking Lot D for spectators:
- Intersection of Ewan Road and Clems Run @ Ewan Fire House 300 Ewan Road, Mullica Hill NJ.
Cheer Zone # 1: – must be there by 7:30 am as road will be partially closed
- The Gandy House: 557 Clems Run, Mullica Hill NJ
- You will see both the bike and run from this Cheer Zone. It is ˜ a ¼ mile walk to the finish.
- Please park at the corner/lane of Ellis Mill Road and Clems Run
Cheer Zone # 2 – must be there by 7:30 am as road will be closed
- Villa Pizza © 300 Ewan Road (where it intersects with Clems Run