Thank you for participating int he Asparagus Ride! Till next year!@
- Date: Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Meeting Place: Shoprite, Mullica Hill Parking lot for 25 mile ride
- leaving @ 8:30 am
- Meeting Place: Vito’s Pizza ( Clems Run and Ewan) for 20 mile ride:
- Leaving @ 8:45 am
- Maps will be handed out @ Shoprite
- Your hand will be numbered to claim your Asparagus or you can bring your own cinch backpack
Ride: Free to all members & their guest
Small donation $2-$3 to the Clearview Middle School Relay for Life Team (kids are creating the recipes & will help bag and return Asparagus to Shoprite parking lot )
Cost of Asparagus $2.50 (loose asparagus) $3.59 (bundled asparagus)
1) Route 77 (Bridgeton Pike) to Ewan Road
2) Make a LEFT on Ewan Road – follow around as it curves to the left
3) Make a RIGHT on Clems Run @ Vito’s Pizza
4) Follow Clems Run (cross Ellis Mill) turns into Unionville
5) You will come to an intersection where Whig lanes meets Unionvale
6) Make a right onto AURA Road
7) Take AURA Road straight (Cross over BUCK Road)
8) Stay straight on WILLOW GROW ROAD ( not ELK). Be sure to follow WILLOW GROVE
9) Stay on Willow Grove Road and CROSS OVER ROUTE 40) 5) Follow Willow Grove Road ( Forked Bridge Road) to PORCHTOWN ROAD.
10) Make a right onto PORCHTOWN ROAD.
Walker’s Asparagus is on your RIGHT.