Watch our 2017 Queen of the Hill video:
2018 QUEEN OF THE HILL registration is now open!
Queen of the Hill is a 1/4 mile swim in a private lake followed by a 10 mile flat out and back bike ride and finished with a rural, flat, beautiful 5K!
We are offering the following race categories:
- Sprint Triathlon
- Duathlon (Bike – Run)
- Aqua Velo (Swim – Bike)
- Mother-Daughter Relay Team
- Traditional Relay Team
- Queens Club Award- the USAT sanctioned club with the most participating members outside of the MHWTC
FRIDAY/SATURDAY July 14 and July 15
Pick blueberries at Mood’s Farm and donate to Queen of the Hill. You just pick and pay and leave them at Mood’s. They will be picked up from Mood’s on SATURDAY AT 6 p.m. THANKS!!
SATURDAY, July 14 – 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Race packet pick-up at Running Co. Mullica Hill or Haddonfield
SUNDAY, JULY 15 , 2018
- 5:30 a.m. Transition Area Opens
- 6 -7 a.m. Packet Pick Up @ Lake Gilman (transition area)
- 6 a.m. Hair Braiding Tent Opens
- 6:15 a.m. Body Marking
- 6:45 a.m. All Bikes Racked
- 7 a.m. Transition Closes
- 7:10 a.m. Pre-Race Meeting
- 7:15 a.m. National Anthem
- 7:20 a.m. Duathlon Start
- 7:30 a.m. Triathlon Start
- 9 a.m. Athlete Royal Brunch
- 10 a.m. Crowning of the Queen & Awards
The transition area for Queen of the Hill will be in the upper field to the right of the lake (follow entrance driveway into Lake Gilman up the hill). Transition opens at 5:30 a.m. Athlete parking is ½ mile – 1 mile from away from Lake Gilman, so be sure to allow plenty of time to walk/ride your bike to transition. Transition will be secured with guards. Only triathletes with timing devices are allowed in transition before and after the event. NOTE: Only numbered athletes may remove their bikes from transition after the triathlon. There are 6 bikes per rack and the bikes need to alternate directions to allow for enough space. Note: The racks will not be numbered and are available on a first come first serve basis. Space is tight, so please take up as little space as possible.